Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New blessings!


These are our new babies at the farm. I discovered one last week as I was watering my hanging plant. When I went to take a pic this morning there were four more additions. Nature is so very cool to me and one of the ways I worship God. I love just appreciating the wonder of all He creates. So here are the babies nestled safely between wave petunias and sweet potato vine. What a wonderful place to be! I'll keep you posted as we watch the miracle.
We also have our own resident red tailed hawk. He glides overhead, sometimes with some pesky crows trying to nip at his heels, but he looks at them with disdain and does exactly what he set out to do. Good life lesson there. We keep binoculars near so we can watch him when we see him. Peyton Grace does a lot of farm exploring with binoculars around her neck, a scientist in training :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love that you get to experience this on the farm!

God does show himself sweetly sometimes as if a breath of fresh air.

Happy day to you Mon amié!

Anonymous said...

that is so exciting! xo