Friday, May 1, 2009



This is one of the many reasons I love the farm. Everywhere you look there is another blessing. The sun comes up outside my bedroom window each morning in all my favorite colors. It sets each evening off my front porch in a spectacular sunset. I so desire this place to be a blessing to all who come here. I want them to feel a sense of peace and God's spirit here. I always hold this place with an open hand, wanting to be a good steward of this opportunity and bless others with this land and home.

3 comments:

paige said...

you have already blessed me
i can only imagine the wonderful views you have at sunrise & sunset
hugs sweet friend

Kristin said...

Awe. I love that! There is something so very peaceful about walking the grounds of the farm, or sitting having cream chicken yumm, or just chatting with you in your craft room as the breeze swirls around the room with the windows open. The best secret of the house though is on the roof of the porch where you can climb out a window and look at the stars and have a gentle conversation that matters to the heart. I love this place and pray amazing blessings and hope and prosperity and well, that God will always grace his presence sweetly there. I love you mon amie!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Maybe my family will get to come there one day... One can dream... It seems like a very peaceful place!