Monday, May 11, 2009



And this is another neighbor we've nicknamed Lonely Boy. He lives alone in a great big field. He mostly hangs out under a tree by himself. He is owned by a family with two boys. Although, I have never seen him ridden or even talked to. They do ride their four wheelers by him really fast. I think all creatures need friends, even four legged ones. We have a plan to ply him with carrots and sweet feed so he runs to us when he sees us. Then, one day we think he will run so fast he will jump the fence and come live at our farm where we will ride him and soon get him a pet of his own.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Experiencing lonely boy myself tears well up in my eyes. I hate living things being alone! Breaks my heart. I hope the carrots work, because he would love living with you and definitely needs a pet of his own.