Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cousins!


These are my youngest two grandchildren. You all are familiar with the little cutie Peyton Grace, now 8, how did that happen so fast. The handsome one is my youngest grandson Zachary. He is 13, how did that happen so fast, and a really terrific kid. He has my passion for art. He is smart and funny and sometimes a little quiet. He can literally make art out of nothing. His mind amazes me. I don't get him so often, being 13 and all, so I treasure the times I do. Peyton Grace thinks the sun rises and sets on her cousins. She about sucks the life out of them when she gets a chance to see them. Each one of them is good with her in different ways. Zach is like a big brother to her. They have a lot in common. When he was here this weekend they both hit the ground running digging up worms and exploring. What fun grandchildren are I'm telling you.

No comments: