Monday, February 1, 2010



Our little sweet angel with her little sweet angel "Mia". I made the big girl dress from a pattern and the little girl dress off of the big one. Peyton Grace was thrilled. She still loves her American girl dolls and we try to do twin dressing for church on Sundays. The sweet thing is, her cousin Gabrielle at 16 will still play dolls with her when they are together. That is the supreme act of love for a teenager, let me tell you. I will try to hold down the grandchildren pictures, try being the operative word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we own mia as well. My girls haven't gotten to be twins yet but they want to really badly! My mom does have patterns to make the doll's clothes though. I was so happy to hear from you!

Sweet Grace Farms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.