Sunday, February 21, 2010



Oh my goodness, precious darlings. We call them the cousins. Peyton Grace lives to spend time with them. They are each one amazing in their own right and so sweet with her. My oldest granddaughter Gabrielle is who I want to be when I grow up, confident, fun, beautiful. My youngest grandson Zach is an artist of the first kind and a scientist and one of the smartest kids I know, and funny, he makes me laugh. My oldest grandson Jake is going to be a man among men. He has a true heart for God. He steals my heart every time I look at him. You know that first born, they are tied to you by the heart. Then of course there is my sweet Peyton Grace that lights up my life every weekend, thanks to the generosity of my daughter. She is probably the sweetest child I've ever known, and teaches me things all the time. As you can see there is absolutely no prejudice here whatsoever. These guys are all my people, and I'm so lucky to go through life with them.

2 comments:

paige said...

you love well my friend!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful grandmother you are! And you hug so beautifully with words!