Thursday, February 18, 2010


These are two of my sweet family. They are among the beautiful people, so, for them to let me pop in and take pictures of them all bed head shows their sense of humor.
My daughter Kelly is precious to me. She is my first born and survived me being a first time mom. She is an awesome mom herself to three beautiful children.
The cute boy in the picture is my favorite son-in-law. The fact that he is my only one is insignificant. If I had a dozen, he would still be my favorite.
It is their 21st anniversary today. 21 years in this world today is pretty great. They have built and wonderfully close family of their own. Having them live close these last few years is one of the great joys of my life.
Happy, joy filled 21st!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Sweetness! I love them. He is my favorite too.
Love your giving heart Mom that you go and do.
Did you notice that I saw that you made them homemade rolls and I did not ask for even one! Smile!
Know your heart and love for your family is noticed and I pray to bless you back 100-fold.

Love you!

luciwallis said...

Sweet picture, really enjoyed visitng your blog~
Bristol

paige said...

what a sweet couple!
you are such a great mama!