Thursday, March 4, 2010

This is a mini tour of my talented friend Nancy's home. Visiting her home is always a treat. There is always coffee on, good conversation about the Lord, our children and creative projects. Her home is such evidence of God's gifts of creativity. I could look at her home often as there are always new groupings, new things she's made and they are displayed beautifully. I will show more of her home over time. I also want to show you some of the things she's done outside once the weather warms up. I hope you enjoy the tour.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks Susan, how special you make me feel. I am honored that you wanted to share my home. It is always encouraging to share ideas and conversation over coffee.
Love you ~
Nancy

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful thing to say about your friend. I would love to be that kind of person where you feel welcome in my home, the love of the Lord is truly evident and the coffee is always on! :)