Friday, May 7, 2010

Went to a garden party!



I was honored to be invited to a surprise birthday party for my talented friend Jenna. She is the queen bee of floral arranging. We were lucky enough to have her on board for our Christmas decorating business this year, and she turned out some amazing Christmas tree "toppers". She does beautiful weddings and events which you will be able to see on her blog "ederynfloral.blogspot.com".
This fun arrangement was my gift to her. I water colored a basket, dyed some doilies, put in some cellophane, put in luscious smelling perennials and herbs and voila! Such fun to do. Such bravery to take to the floral queen, if I do say so! To look at the garden that the party was held in check out her blog "allthecloudsrollaway.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your gift was just beautiful, as well as you company :-)

Kristin said...

You have more creativity in your pinky than most have in their whole bodies. What a gift of love...you always do this with gifts and that is something to be learned from you. Just put your lovin in it as if you wrapped your creative arms around one tightly. Precious I tell ya.

Ederyn Floral said...

It was the perfect gift. Loved it! I saw it as soon as I walked in the door of the house and I couldn't wait to find little homes in the ground for all the flowers. It was beautiful and very vintage looking. Thanks for doing something so special for me and for being a part of my day. It was a better day because you were in it. Much love.